About Shabab Live:
Shabab Live is a joint project of ARCPA, Al-Khatt and DW Akademia with the aim of Empowering Youth in the Middle East where Young Voices Speak up, and Media Makes them Heard. The program is co-funded by the European Union and the German Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs and works to spark more plural debates where the voices of the youth are truly represented. It is currently being implemented in six countries in the MENA region: Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, Morocco, Tunisia, and Algeria. ARCPA is the managing partner for the first three countries.
Through its various components, Shabab Live spreads between April 2018 and March 2021 and supports young people in developing their media skills and getting their message out to the public, ensures visibility over traditional and non-traditional media, and encourages formats from youth for youth. To do that, Shabab Live supports young people aged between 15 and 30 years, NGOs, and Broadcasters.
Six countries are involved in the Shabab Live project in Middle East and North Africa.
Our NGO Partners:
- Lebanon: Recoupements Assafir and Dawaer
- Jordan: Drabzeen Human Development and Al-Balad Theatre
- Palestine: Filastiniyat and Ta‘awon for Conflict Resolution
- Tunisia: I Watch, Fédération Tunisienne des Ciné-clubs and Association Clarté Ambition Courage NGO
- Morocco: Association Les Citoyens and Forum des Alternatives Maroc
- Algeria: Association AGIR pour le développement et l’épanouissement de la jeunesse
We also partner with the following broadcasters:
- Lebanon: Voice of Lebanon
- Jordan: Roya TV
- Palestine Wattan TV
- Tunisia: Express FM Broadcaster & Diwan FM Broadcaster
- Morocco: 2M Broadcaster
For more information on the project, visit us on our website or join us on Facebook: